We understand the commercial, practical & legal aspects of a deal to get it over the line
Property Law focuses on the broad issues related to real property.
At Baraka Lawyers we understand Australia’s and, in particular, Melbourne’s property market. We keep on top of the market trends, developments and changes in the law that impact our clients’ businesses. We understand the importance of tying together the commercial, practical and legal aspects of a deal to get a transaction over the line.
We can assist clients in the following areas:
- The conveyancing process and the issues which can arise
- Owners corporations
- Taxes and duties that are levied on real property
- Mortgages and securities
- Property development and interaction with planning law
- Leasing law
- Statutory restrictions affecting real property
- Matters affecting title and interest, including adverse possession and compulsory acquisition
- VCAT applications